Weddings & Events
I have been playing weddings and special events throughout the Triangle for the past 10 years. I love combining my passion for music, life, and people by creating elegant musical atmospheres perfect for any occasion!
I'm also available to play in a duo, trio, or quartet setting. Please email me with questions about event rates, hourly rates, or any inquiry you may have at -email@example.com
WEDDING CEREMONY SOLO PACKAGE $350
This package includes:
1) 30-40 minutes of prelude time where you can choose your prelude music from my repertoire, or have me choose a custom combination of genres
2) Music for the seating of the Mothers and Grandmothers
3) Music for the Bridesmaids + Groomsmen
4) Music for the Ring Bearer + Flower Girl
5) Music for the Bride (not limited to the repertoire; this can be added at no additional cost and be any song you wish for me to learn)
6) Music for the Exit / Processional
7) Music for any portion of the ceremony including candle lighting, scripture readings, special prayers, unity rights, sand pouring, or anything else that is included in your ceremony
"A True Delight! Autumn Brand was a pleasure to work with from our first conversation. She was attentive and accommodating to the songs and genre that I was wanted for our Valentines cocktail party. Communication was open and enjoyable leading up to the event, she was punctual and beautiful at the appearance and her musical ability should have had her walking the Red Carpet at the Grammy's next year:) Autumn was fantastic to work with and her music was off the charts, feel comfortable hiring Autumn for your event." -Robert M.
"We were so glad to have booked Autumn to be our ceremony musician. She and Kaitlin were great! Excellent communication, easy to reach,flexible. I didn't have any worries going into my wedding day about the ceremony musicians because of them! Highly recommend. Thanks again y'all!" - Laura W.
"Amazing!! Autumn was so easy and professional from the first day I found her on Gig Salad! She is an amazing talent, and she had everyone at my wedding crying even during the prelude!! I would recommend her to anyone who wants different, beautiful and personal music for their wedding! She was able to play pop songs as well as classics!!" - Zoe C.