Weddings & Events
I have been playing weddings and special events throughout NC for the past 10 years. I love combining my passion for music, life, and people by creating elegant musical atmospheres perfect for any occasion!
I'm also available to play in a duo, trio, or quartet setting. Please email me with questions about event rates, hourly rates, or any inquiry you may have at -firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in having me play more than just the ceremony for your wedding, I charge an additional rate of $175/hr after or before anything listed in the ceremony solo package. I also can provide my own sound system and a lapel mic for your officiant for an additional $150.
All selections must be made from the repertoire below, excluding the bridal walk. If there is a song you request that is not on the repertoire below, yet I am familiar with it, there will be no extra charge. Otherwise, if there is a piece I need to spend time to arrange or prepare there will be an additional $50 fee.
If you're interested in having me play your wedding, please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com
WEDDING CEREMONY SOLO PACKAGE
This package includes:
1) 30 minutes of prelude time where you can choose your prelude music from my repertoire, or have me choose a custom combination of genres
2) Music for the seating of the Mothers and Grandmothers
3) Music for the Bridesmaids + Groomsmen
4) Music for the Ring Bearer + Flower Girl
5) Music for the Bride (not limited to the repertoire; this can be added at no additional cost and be any song you wish for me to learn)
6) Music for the Exit / Processional
7) Music for any portion of the ceremony including candle lighting, scripture readings, special prayers, unity rights, sand pouring, or anything else that is included in your ceremony
8) A phone or zoom meeting to finalize details and musical selections for your wedding
"A True Delight! Autumn Brand was a pleasure to work with from our first conversation. She was attentive and accommodating to the songs and genre that I was wanted for our Valentines cocktail party. Communication was open and enjoyable leading up to the event, she was punctual and beautiful at the appearance and her musical ability should have had her walking the Red Carpet at the Grammy's next year:) Autumn was fantastic to work with and her music was off the charts, feel comfortable hiring Autumn for your event." -Robert M.
"We were so glad to have booked Autumn to be our ceremony musician. She and Kaitlin were great! Excellent communication, easy to reach,flexible. I didn't have any worries going into my wedding day about the ceremony musicians because of them! Highly recommend. Thanks again y'all!" - Laura W.
"Amazing!! Autumn was so easy and professional from the first day I found her on Gig Salad! She is an amazing talent, and she had everyone at my wedding crying even during the prelude!! I would recommend her to anyone who wants different, beautiful and personal music for their wedding! She was able to play pop songs as well as classics!!" - Zoe C.